Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dolorosa ...prints for Sale...




I have had a few enquiries about my own art works for sale, so i have made available 1 of each of the following prints that where made as part of a small limited edition for an exhibitions at last years Esoteric Book Conference in Seattle.

All printed on Hahnemühle FineArt paper

Photobucket




Photobucket

1. A5 with one inch border  SOLD


Photobucket

2. A4 with one inch border SOLD


Photobucket

3. A4 with one inch border  SOLD



Photobucket

4. A4 with one inch border  SOLD


Photobucket

5. A4 with one inch border  SOLD



A5= 35 euros plus p&p   A4= 55 euros plus p&p
 paypal accepted

all enquiries to > mariadolorosadelacruz@dublin.com



6 comments:

  1. My surmane may be Irish but cash isn't!!

    I like these. How much in pounds?

    Sorry, figure out myself.

    You need to make these images impossible to copy though as I have just printed on off. Fortunately, I wouldn't steal from you but others might!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;) any suggestions welcomed, not very technical in these matters thank you Russell x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure either. I am, in real life a printer who works with designers. I will see if there is a way to secure them. They are very good by the way but I especially like the bottom, final one: number 5. Superb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No recuerdo cómo llegué a tu blog, pero me encanta. Lástima que vi este post tarde, espero enterarme pronto cuando tengas obra a la venta.
    Saludos desde México.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracias! si me pasa tu e-mail ya te digo de otras obras, saludos! :) x

    ReplyDelete